Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Models in Longford?

Options
  • 29-06-2011 9:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭

Does anyone know of any models in Longford or surrounding areas?

We are looking for a female model, 18+ to do a new internet TV special offers round up for an online Gaming company. Nothing more than Glamour.

We are going to pay up to €250 per day DOE. We have tight schedules so we will be filming 10 * 2 Minutes shows in one day.

The Model will be expected to know each short script and be able to present herself and the script in a clear manner.

Strong accents are not desirable as this client has some US based customers.

Can anyone point me in the right direction? PM or post

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭wasper

IPR_Iain wrote: »
    Does anyone know of any models in Longford or surrounding areas?

We are looking for a female model, 18+ to do a new internet TV special offers round up for an online Gaming company. Nothing more than Glamour.

We are going to pay up to €250 per day DOE. We have tight schedules so we will be filming 10 * 2 Minutes shows in one day.

The Model will be expected to know each short script and be able to present herself and the script in a clear manner.

Strong accents are not desirable as this client has some US based customers.

Can anyone point me in the right direction? PM or post
    Visit www.modelmayhem.com
    And browse Ireland & you get to search models by counties. Now I looked & couldn;t find any in Longford. But searching Meath got about 20 models.

Advertisement