Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Washing Machine Repair Man - Dublin City Centre

Options
  • 29-06-2011 8:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

Hello,

My Whirlpool Wsher Dryer AWZ514d has died. Had it on a wash cycle this morning but the display is dead and the clothes were only half spun.

Can anyone recommednd a Washing Machine repair man in the Dublin 1/3 area?

Any help would be greatly appreciated:)

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Redkilkenny

Please help!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,677 ✭✭✭creedp

Please help!

You could try www.Irishappliancerepair.com A colleague of mine recently had a problem with a washing machine and contacted this crowd who then arranged for a local repair guy to call to her. She was very pleased with service and said she will use it in future.

Not sure if any help.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Andy_Black

Hi,

You could also try Dublin Washing Machine Repairs.
    There's no callout charge if they end up fixing your washing machine.

Regards,
    Andy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 tessyzblack

I had the very same problem on a whirlpool AWZ washer dryer.I rang a few places to see how much it would cost me to get fixed and everybody said i would have to get a new control board but then i called irishappliancerepair.com and they said i would not have to get a new control board they came out the following day and fixed the control board in front of me with no extra charge. Just the callout fee of €70. this saved me a lot of money i thought i would have to buy a new washer dryer. Just shows you, you pay for what you get.

Advertisement