Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boarding Kennels Craughwell, Galway

Options
  • 29-06-2011 6:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone has used Teil Carraig boarding kennels in Craughwell, outside Galway,
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

Haven't used them and hadn't heard of them before.

I know a good one in Ardrahen if you're interested then PM me for the number.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 joel4

Thanks, yes I have seen that one in Ardrahan on line..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

joel4 wrote: »
    Thanks, yes I have seen that one in Ardrahan on line..

There are two in Ardrahan, I use the smaller one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Tranceypoo

Hi, yes I have used the kennels in Craughwell, Helen, who runs them is FAB, she is involved with MADRA dog rescue so a total doggy person, she is just lovely and the dogs get so well looked after and loved, I would highly recommend her, I left our foster dog in there last month for 5 days, she had a great time, Helen has about 4 or 5 dogs of her own including a massive Great Dane and it's very secure. Honestly, couldn't recommend highly enough!

Advertisement