Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dell Coupons / Vouchers

Options
  • 29-06-2011 5:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭

.... I can *never* find these anywhere and was sure I'd seen someone who posted them in one of the forms on Boards - but can't find it.

If anyone could let me know where it is I'd appreciate it.

Thanks in adance.

-ZB
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭Libera

DrZeuss wrote: »
    10% code
    D19T2JB?$3PB1D

Offer valid on all Studio, Inspiron & XPS systems with minimum unit value €749. Offer ends 29.06.11.

Ends today!

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭zaphodbeeb

.. won't be buying today but hopefully very soon. Is there someplace you get these from or somewhere on Boards (maybe in Bargain alerts or someplace) where you can get these?

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭Libera

Just use the search up in the top right corner and go for the more recent postings.

Also some codes on Fatcheese (valid to 6 July), plus 3% cash-back (excl. taxes + delivery costs):

http://www.fatcheese.ie/cashback/dell-ie/

Also some discounts often listed on the Dell page on Pigsback.com (where you can also pick up points if a member):

http://www.pigsback.com/pages/3/66/349.aspx?pbq=529%2c529%2cVOVSR

I've always purchased on-line but I have heard you can get a better price by working out the system you want on-line (with all the discounts you can find!) and then call Dell and haggle from there...play hard to get seems to be the advice!

I've tried the top right search for "Dell Coupons" and seem to mostly get either posts on boards that are over a year old or links to sites that re-open the dell site etc.

Is / was there not a forum for exactly this somewhere on Boards? I thought I remembered there being one....

Finally got paid for a biggish project that launched last month.

Anyone got a current 10% off code? Tried the ones on fatcheese - not working I don't think...

• Advertisement

... not sure if it was because originally I was going in as business, but worked when I went to get a "Home" laptop.

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭evostik

5% off all Studio,Inspiron & XPS orders with 2010 Intel® Core over EUR599

Vaid from: 30th June - 6th July
    Voucher Code: JDCDT3W129DNSN

10% off all Studio,Inspiron & XPS orders with 2010 Intel® Core over EUR749

Voucher Code: X9C0JHWLP71ZFJ

10% off on all Electronics and Accessories

Voucher Code: 4ZWB60HJ0W2714

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Rustyred

Don't understand how those work. I was ordering a Dell XPS15 and tried to use voucher but when I contacted Dell was informed it was only valid in UK. Has anyone in Ireland actually got any money off? They asked me to e-mail them my basket and then informed me - no sorry !! there was already supposed tobe 284 euros off.
    evostik wrote: »
    5% off all Studio,Inspiron & XPS orders with 2010 Intel® Core over EUR599

Voucher Code: JDCDT3W129DNSN

10% off all Studio,Inspiron & XPS orders with 2010 Intel® Core over EUR749

Voucher Code: X9C0JHWLP71ZFJ

10% off on all Electronics and Accessories

Voucher Code: 4ZWB60HJ0W2714

• Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭dell1211

anyone have any have any codes other than the above? Looking to order today.

Cheers

Advertisement