Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can you recommend someone for Hypnosis?

Options
  • 29-06-2011 4:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

I know there is a Hypnosis thread below but there are no recommendations on it!

I have heard of Derek Cobbe, but only from one person (their session was successful)

Any advice would help

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭Pebbles68

If you are in Dublin I can personally recommend this guy. www.aidansloan.ie As i said in another thread I went for weight loss but if he is as good with smoking he's well worth talking to.
    Good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭bog master

I used a hypnotherapist in Tralee. Pm me if you want more info.

Good Luck

By the way, am off them 12 weeks tomorrow :):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭NavanEPS

Derek Cobbe - I am off them a year yesterday! proof is in the pudding.... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Alfasud

Don't know how he knows his own success rate as he dosent follow up his clients progress.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭xoxyx

I went to these guys: http://www.paulgoldin.com/

Couldn't recommend the place more strongly. It's in Dun Laoghaire - handy enough to get to - and, although I really didn't want to give up smoking, they got me off the smokes and made me happy about my decision.

If you want anymore details, feels free to PM me. :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement