Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urgent advice needed!!!!!

Options
  • 29-06-2011 2:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭

Hi,I just bought today shoes n New Look sale in Jervis Centre,when I bring them home,just noticed when one shoe is in size 6,other in size 5, aim feeling dissapointed,that was last pair in shop,Can I bring them back,but not in Jervis Centre but Liffey Valley for excange??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

Yes you can bring then back to another store for an exchange so long as you have your receipt.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭easy1

Yes you can bring then back to another store for an exchange so long as you have your receipt.:)

yes I have receipt....but do you think,is that will be problem when each shoe is in different size?

Thanks Purple Bobbin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

easy1 wrote: »
    yes I have receipt....but do you think,is that will be problem when each shoe is in different size?

Thanks Purple Bobbin.
    There shouldn't be a problem if you explain the situation to them.

If they store you bought them in checks their stock today/whenever, they will notice they have two odd sizes (i.e, one 5 and one 6) and you have the others, so it should add up for them.

Or you could ring them and explain the situation over the over and see what they say as they might ask you to go back to the store you bought them in.

Hope you get it sorted :) Good luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭lil-ms-vodka

Hey, same happened me in Dorothy Perkins Jervis St, handed shoe box got home and two odd shoes :mad: rang them and told them I could only go to Blanch, no issues :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭easy1

I was in Liffey Valley,and explain everything,and they cant help.They was ringing to Jervis Centre,but staff couldn't find my size shoe,so I have to bring shoes back to Jervis Centre soon as I can.Then I will have two options, exchange if they will find my size shoes or maybe get full refund.

• Advertisement
Advertisement