Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Better Search for Outlook?

Options
  • 29-06-2011 12:35pm
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Like most people I use Outlook extensivly in work. I get a lot of emails and try my best to organise and archive etc. But still sometimes you just cannot find stuff. The basic outlook search is embarrassingly bad. I cannot understand why MS cannot solve this.

I've tried a few plugins to help, some are rubbish, some don't work and others just try to do to much (Xobni).

I think I have found a good one today called Lookeen - but its $40 - seems good so far and if it does not disappoint I might buy it but are there any others I should be considering?

Advertisement