Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WANTED: plastic curved montor Bezel

Options
  • 29-06-2011 12:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,146 ✭✭✭

to suit 21" arcade monitor, 20" would probably do
    something like this
    bezel.jpg

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,382 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

I made my one, you can buy huge sheets of black board and use a blade to cut the monitor shape, i got mine in a place on baggots street, hackets i think it was called. 5quid!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,146 ✭✭✭CathalDublin

Nice one, any pics of the finished product?
    did you use this guys guide?
    http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php?board=1;action=display;threadid=17175

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,382 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

dont have any pics at the minute i keep meaning to update the thread i have on building my arcade cab, ill try update it next week. havent seen that guide to be honest i just meausured up and cut it out myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,146 ✭✭✭CathalDublin

Cool
    I'd like to see the result, I'm re-doing my Williams defender at the moment and I need a bezel, the standard monitor is 19" and I'm using a 21" so the original is a no go.
    Picked up 2 sheets of card today, will have to spray it black myself but at only 1.20 a sheet I cant complain

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement