Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My iPod Touch wount sync *help*

Options
  • 29-06-2011 5:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29

Backround
    i have an ipod touch 2g and bought a 4g (using windows 7) and as i was updating the ipod touch and it crashed. I have since returned the 4th gen and now I can't update the 2g.

Now
    I have managed to sync my songs only onto my ipod touch 2g but when i plug it in it really freezes up my whole computer (even ctl - sft - del doesnt work) and i can't really sync new stuff that im buying onto it :(

I have tried looking it up but just lots of people with the same complaint and no ways to fix it. I was told it might be a RAM prob so turned off some things from starting when i turn on my comp. Tried restoring it, tried deleting itunes and starting it again and im worried because im buying an iphone 4 tomorrow and it'll prob happen to that and all :(

PLEASE help .. much appreciated if ya even read and undestod to this point lol
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 gavdown

anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭yeroulfella

I had problems syncing my ipod nano and my new ipod touch. there recently my ipod touch stopped syncing when I updated itunes. I uninstalled itunes and done a disc cleanup and reinstalled itunes and it syncs again,

hope that helps

Advertisement