Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

West Cork Literary Festival 2011- any boardsies going?

Options
  • 28-06-2011 10:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭

My first time posting in this forum :o - just wondered where any fellow boardsies going to any of the workshops or events down in Bantry next week for the literary festival? Going to the freelance journalism workshop myself.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Spotted a sign in Wilton but unfortunately between work and other committments I don't think I'll be able to make it.

It's nice to see that the festival is doing well. (And I adore Marina Carr, her dad is a hoot, my inner stalker is coming out to play, By the Bog of Cats is one of the most consuming plays I've ever read, and re-read...)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭tommy21

Blush_01 wrote: »
    Spotted a sign in Wilton but unfortunately between work and other committments I don't think I'll be able to make it.

It's nice to see that the festival is doing well. (And I adore Marina Carr, her dad is a hoot, my inner stalker is coming out to play, By the Bog of Cats is one of the most consuming plays I've ever read, and re-read...)

Yeah, to be fair I'm lucky I have nothing on - full week or even three days for a workshop would be tough for someone working.

Advertisement