Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suit Trousers - knees shiney!!!

Options
  • 28-06-2011 3:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Need some help here people!!

First off all I'm not sure if this is the right area to post this problem, if not feel free to move.

Basically was at a wedding in new €300 suit. When as always when drunk hit the dance floor. Now one of my moves (stupidly) is to go on the knees and do air guitar, at the time it's great, but not so great the next morning whne you see the damage.

Basically now on both knees of suit trousers there shiney spots from the friction of the dance floor. At beginning I didnt think would be noticable, but is def first thing people see now.

Is there any products or home remedies out there to fix this.... all help is welcome.

Is this some dry cleaners or tailors can fix?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,633 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Have you had them cleaned yet? If they are new trousers then there should be plenty of life in the material and the dry cleaning and pressing process might bring them back.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

Advertisement