Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Organising Irish Wedding from Australia/Waterford Venues

Options
  • 28-06-2011 1:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Hi All,

I am Irish but have been living in Austarlia for the last 6 years. I am newly engaged and planning on getting Married in 2013 and i am just wondering if anyone has any tips on how to organise a wedding from Overseas or has already organised one from overseas!

I plan on coming home next year for 2 weeks and hope to do most of my organising then but am hoping to clarify a few things in the meantime.
    - Catholic Wedding - what is the process for organising a catholic wedding? Has anyone done the pre-marraige course overseas or only in Ireland?
    - Venues - has anyone been to any weddings at Waterford Manor Hotel or Faithlegg and any feedback?

thanks everyone, looking forward to any useful tips/Information

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭Betsie_xr3i

i have been to a wedding in faithleg and it was fab souldnt fault it

have just booked my own wedding for april 2013 and i booked the tower hotel they have one of the best deals in the city at the moment,

Advertisement