Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Teamspeak Server

• 28-06-2011 1:06am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭

I put in a request for a dedicated Channel for starcraft.ie to be hosted by unreal.ie

Server IP is: 193.120.123.142:8767
    Server password is: UIE

This should be the server details, the channel is starcraft.ie

/edit Prob won't be up until tomorrow, or in a couple days.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭IRL_Sinister

While I appreciate what you've done but our partners over at ukstarcraft.net set a TS Server up months ago for free that accomodates all the Irish guys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

partners over at ukstarcraft.net?

never heard of this before....

and i dont think any of the players here use it either.

You obviously haven't checked TL or the new site in a while :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭Xios

You obviously haven't checked TL or the new site in a while :P

New site?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

I knew about this

also

http://www.ukstarcraft.net/threads/2-jul-2011-starcraft-ie-3rd-lan-2nd-july-in-xgc-dublin-xtreme-gaming-centre.8/

aren't they nice, after you were so dismissive about them

• Advertisement

wow didnt know about that!

very nice of them

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

There's also a Starcraft channel on the boards.ie TS3 server

So shall we decide which server to be the one we use?

I'd see the uk one having a lot of other starcraft players, who speak englinsh, the unreal.ie has a lot of irish people on it, but playing every other game.

lets go with the one you requested as it can be our own.

Told you :P

• Advertisement

This still active?

I'd say so, don't have much use for it myself, cause of skype, but i'd say it's still online :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

I run a mumble server that hasnt alot of activity lately.

Costs **** all could bump spots and make a dedicated starcraft 2 area.

Mumble is a much better service then TS or Ventrilo at the moment for resposne times and quality aswell as the features.

I can look into the pricing structure and if there is enough people to make it worthwhile could bump the numbers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

It is .18cent extra per slot on the hosting I have.

Currently have 30 slots, can bump to 60 slots for really no serious cost, I'd do it if there was activity enough to warrant it for your Tuesday cups and the likes

If someone wants to take the reigns in finding out of those interested, I can look into upgrading, its a simple process that goes straight away.

But if its two lads who are going to be using it, obviously I'm not going to bother ;)

Well, it would definitely be handy. Mumble has very good sound quality and super low MS. Would be cool to have fun and social tournaments alike!

Advertisement