Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rehersal share.

Options
  • 28-06-2011 12:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone, my band and I are looking into a office space located in crumlin dublin 12. The rent is €600 a month which includes bills so were looking for 2 other bands to go in on this with us. It'll be 200 a month and ya'll have 24/7 access with about 2-3 days practice in the place every week.

Everythings gonna be discussed between the 3 bands, there's space to lock up equipment if you wanna do that. But personally i'll be leaving my drums and amps there if anyone wants to use them.

So the space is 500ft were going to organize a viewing of it next week so if bands are interested feel free to come and view this space with us. We are looking for committed bands so as we can run this place monthly. There's also going to be a small room turned into a recording control room so you'll be able to record practices or do demos and stuff in the space. That however i'll be over seeing as it'll be a workshop with my computer and stuff thats the only room that'll be off limits without my presence.

Anyways yeah pm me, ev.

Advertisement