Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Windows Mail (outlook) 2006- help me!

Options
  • 28-06-2011 12:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭

:confused:I dont know much about computers , anyway basically I cant delete e-mails. When I sent them to deleted e-mails and try to delete them it looks like it will work but theryre still there. I can delete them one by one but iv like 400 at this stage.It worked perfectly upto 2 weeks ago:mad: Iv tried online but they just tell me how to delete and dont really address the problem, if u can help thanks so much :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭kravicecreama

Hello Adeianno,
    Can you provide us with a bit more detail please? How do you receive emails? Without giving away details can you say is your account with gmail,hotmail etc or are you using a client like thunderbird or outlook? Your question is a bit too general and we cant help you without specifics?

Advertisement