Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rehoming puppy

Options
  • 27-06-2011 10:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 352 ✭✭

Hi guys

I can't seem to find the rehoming thread but I'm looking to rehome a puppy who will be small/ medium when fully grown. We already have a 1 year ****zu puppy who loves other dogs! Anyone know anywhere or anyone looking to rehome?

Thanks a mill

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 352 ✭✭Goldenegg

It's a shih tzu! Sorry I spelt it wrong :-)

hi, what kind of pup is it? can you post pics?

im looking for a dog at the moment, small to medium sized, want to rehome rather than buy.
    i would possibly be interested. how old is the pup?

you can pm if you want, will be back online tomorrow. thks.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

bubblypop wrote: »
    hi, what kind of pup is it? can you post pics?

im looking for a dog at the moment, small to medium sized, want to rehome rather than buy.
    i would possibly be interested. how old is the pup?

you can pm if you want, will be back online tomorrow. thks.

I think the OP is looking for a dog. Not to give a dog away. You should have a look in the thread I quoted above.

Good luck to both of you!! Lovely to see people wanting to rehome a pet instead of buy.

• Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭pokertalk

was the rehoming thread not a sticky before ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭suziwalsh

Goldenegg wrote: »
    Hi guys

I can't seem to find the rehoming thread but I'm looking to rehome a puppy who will be small/ medium when fully grown. We already have a 1 year ****zu puppy who loves other dogs! Anyone know anywhere or anyone looking to rehome?

Thanks a mill[/QUOTE

iF YOU ARE NEAR DUBLIN DOGS TRUST HAVE LOADS OF SMALL PUPS LOOKING FOR HOMES MOST WERE BORN AT THE CENTRE IF NOT TRY WWW.IRISHANIMALS.IE AND LOOK IN YOUR AREA OR SMALL DOGS SECTION

• Closed Accounts Posts: 352 ✭✭Goldenegg

We adopted a little puppy today from dogs trust who arrives Sunday (fingers x'd) thanks for the advice!

Advertisement