Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how to beat rynair overweight charges

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭Pierce_1991

Is this really "must see"...I feel I could have lived and died happily having not seen it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 644 ✭✭✭wolf moon

i see how much sense does their policy make.
    f*** all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭citizen_p

I've seen that tons of times, if you avoid paying loads in overweight charges its grand.

you can just take your clothes off on the plane

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

it is a pretty daft policy, the plane doesnt get any lighter just because your clothes are on you rather than in a bag

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

indeed it shows how silly it is.
    On a side note, this video would be much more interesting if the girls started wearing lloooooadds of clothes and stripped off to bikinis...

Just saying...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭bryaner

Great to hear such well educated skangers in the background, they really do us proud when abroad..

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭knotknowbody

krudler wrote: »
    it is a pretty daft policy, the plane doesnt get any lighter just because your clothes are on you rather than in a bag

Yeah but the bag is lighter for the baggage handlers, does health and safety not play a part in this as well maybe they are afraid a baggage handler will hurt their back because of the weight of that extra t-shirt you have in your bag.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,597 ✭✭✭dan1895

Yeah but the bag is lighter for the baggage handlers, does health and safety not play a part in this as well maybe they are afraid a baggage handler will hurt their back because of the weight of that extra t-shirt you have in your bag.:rolleyes:

But they're carry ons so the passengers are the only ones handling them

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭maglite

It's hand luggage, no handlers. The policy is there to allow the bags to fit on the plane. 3 seats have 1 locker. Volume of locker/3 = your allowance.

It stops people leaving bits all over the plane and spending ages trying to gather them all up when the plane lands

Advertisement