Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Band looking for vocalist in Dublin

Options
  • 27-06-2011 8:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭

Wanted: We are currently looking for a vocalist and we are based in Dublin. We rehearse in the City centre.

Band Genre: Stoner rock/ Metal (listen to the demo to make up your own mind)

Desired Age Range: We are all in our early to mid twenties so somewhere around there but it's not a major factor at all

We play originals so to check out the demo ----> http://soundcloud.com/javierramos1/sets/the-rock-fury/

It's only a rough idea of how we sound so we're not looking for someone to mimic the vocals or anything, people are free to do their own thing with the vocals.

Cheers :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭Saaron

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Ryujin

I'm a 27 year old male singer, I have a good range and strong falsetto. I have a little bit of classical training under my belt and I was the lead singer of a rock band for a short time until very recently.

I have a wide range in musical taste from classic rock, prog rock, grunge, alt rock, punk, pop, power ballads etc... and I'm very open minded to different styles and genres of music. However unfortunately I do not play any instruments.

I'm currently based in North Dublin.

If you are interested send me a PM and we can discuss details.

Bump

Bump!

Still looking

• Advertisement

Their must be someone out there.....?

Advertisement