Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

10% off at the Book Depository [until August 2011]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭murphm45

Thanks OP.

For those without gmail you can use Guerrilla mail (gives a random e-mail for an hour).

Hope this helps

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭elaicah

i read earlier that amazon are buying the book depository, hope prices dont increase to match what amazon charges

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭GobBass

elaicah wrote: »
    i read earlier that amazon are buying the book depository, hope prices dont increase to match what amazon charges

Well I transferred my wishlist to the BD a few months back when my friend told me about it. Ridiculous prices, sure six books came here this morning. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭musical.x

i forgot to put in one code earlier but i emailed them asking if they would put it in for me. has anyone had any luck with this sort of thing?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭mp3ireland2

Thanks for the link to the codes.

I used one to order the Karl Pilkington, "An Idiot abroad" book, sent a code to my brother. Who used it to buy the same book!!

I emailed them and cancelled my order no problem and got a full refund. Just letting people know the customer service is top notch, so I would recommend them!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,513 Mod ✭✭✭✭bk

Unfortunately they are being bought by amazon, so that will mean less competition :(

• Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭Travel is good

Just wanted to ask:

I have already used the 10% discount code for this month. I think you can only use it once. I have referred another friend, so I believe I have another code buried somewhere in my e-mails. I was just wondering if you can make a 2nd order using the same first code? It doesn't seem to be working for me & I don't want to order the books without getting the 10% off!

The last discount code was much better, you could make multiple orders of books using the same code.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 bken1991

Just wanted to ask:

I have already used the 10% discount code for this month. I think you can only use it once. I have referred another friend, so I believe I have another code buried somewhere in my e-mails. I was just wondering if you can make a 2nd order using the same first code? It doesn't seem to be working for me & I don't want to order the books without getting the 10% off!

The last discount code was much better, you could make multiple orders of books using the same code.

i think each code works one time only. Do you have a 2nd email address, if so, you could get a new code sent to that address, and use the code on your order

• Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭Travel is good

Thanks. Yes, I think I'll do that!

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭Reesy

Thanks for the code OP.

I'm sad to see that Amazon are buying them. Ah well.

• Advertisement
Advertisement