Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

has anyone had any bad dealings with nass road auto point, newlands motor company

Options
  • 27-06-2011 12:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

has anyone any dealings with either of these garages
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 donori

no cant say i have.bought 2 cars off them and never had a problem,unlike other garages i can mention

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 biglungs

Thanks donori, nice one, just see a car on there web site and might go and buy it, sounds resonable, who did you deal with?

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭gizabeer

are they the same company ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 biglungs

yea , they were up at newlands and around a year and a half ago they moved to the bottom of the nass road, the inchicore end.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 manutd88

just seen this post!does anyone know where they are now? Naas road autopoint is gone and I'm ALOT of trouble with a car that is suppose to be under guarantee and could really do with finding out where they are located now........... Any help would be really appreciated

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,675 ✭✭✭whippet

I'd say your out of luck mate

Vision-Net

Advertisement