Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where to get in dublin?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

Dude for the love of God, Who actually wears clothes like that when they get past 15 and stop hanging out on the streets??

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Champion Sports in Dundrum would be a good start, failing that JD Sports on Henry St.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

astonaidan wrote: »
    Dude for the love of God, Who actually wears clothes like that when they get past 15 and stop hanging out on the streets??
    partyndbs could be a 15 year old street hanger outer, you never know!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

partyndbs asked where he could get the clothes, not for opinions of them.

If you cannot answer his question then don't bother posting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭partyndbs

astonaidan wrote: »

and what pray tell do u want me to wear? im older than that and still hang out so what, beats sittin inside depressed. bet ur the kinda loser who doesnt wear tracksuit bottoms....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

partyndbs given a warning for personal abuse. If you have a problem with a post please report it. I had already warned those posters.

Back on topic please.

My bad Bobblehead, I just have a probably unnatural hatred of that style must be a country thing, ps I wear tracksuit bottoms warming up for a game :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭partyndbs

ye thing is man thats kinda gay.

Seriously that makes me gay and their I was like a fool thinking I was straight, Boy is my face red, Thanks for sorting that out for me going to have to let alot of poor girls down, To Facebook!!!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

partyndbs wrote: »
    ye thing is man thats kinda gay.

Do not post in this thread again you have already been given a warning. Any more and it'll be a ban.

astonaidan, don't bother contributing unless you have anything constructive to say.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

It's his thread :confused:

Yes and he's broken two charter rules. You don't get around the rules because it's "your thread"

PM me for clarification. No more discussion in thread.

If you have a problem with a post, report it.

Anto , is that you ?

Anto , is that you ?

Please stay on topic.

Well you already did the work when you found the website.

At the bottom of the page it says "Find a Store". If you go into it and check out Dublin, it lists Arnotts. I'd say that's your best bet since a lot of the time Champion Sports etc. just do shoes, bags and equipment, without much in the way of clothes variety. Note though that there's a Factory store listed in Kildare, in which you'd probably be able to get stuff really really cheap, with more variety than anywhere else.

Advertisement