Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skin tag help

Options
  • 27-06-2011 12:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭

Hi all

My apologies if this is the wrong forum, but it seemed the closest to my problem.

Long story short, I used to have the odd skin tag under my armpit, upperchest/lower neck, but recently more (4) have been popping up on mid- upper neck.

Could I be spreading them during shaving and is there any way to remove them as I'm starting to get a bit concerned.

Thanks for your time

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭IrishKnight

No one here will (well should) give medical advice as per the Forum rules. If you are concerned you should go to your GP.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭cookie1977

My brother used to get a lot of skin tags and his gp removed some of the more awkward ones. Drop into your gp and they should be able to sort you out. I don't think you can spread them by shaving though.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,680 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

No medical advice allowed here I'm afraid, give your GP a shout.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement