Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Plugd Records Cork

Options
  • 27-06-2011 12:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭

Is Plugd closed or what's the story?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭g5fd6ow0hseima

No, it's relocated to the Triskel Arts Centre, which is just off Washington Street, beside the Peace Park. They've been there for a few months at this stage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭ThirdMan

No, it's relocated to the Triskel Arts Centre, which is just off Washington Street, beside the Peace Park. They've been there for a few months at this stage.

Cool. I just noticed they were gone from Discogs, I thought they packed it in.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,082 ✭✭✭hans aus dtschl

They should still be on discogs, no?

They should still be on discogs, no?

'Plugd' is there, but there was nothing in their collection. Maybe I had the wrong account.

Yeah they're gone from it. I used the link from their blog.

• Advertisement

It's worth calling in to. They always have a good bit of house & techno in there. I bought a few records there last week. It's the only place I could find Boxcutter's new album

I don't be in Cork that often, that's why I was looking for them online. Picked up some good stuff in there over the years.

Was chatting to them yesterday. Yeah the discogs is down for the moment...They didn't elaborate further, but hopefully it'll be back...

I could maybe get a list together of what's coming in...if there was interest...

Cheers, but there's no panic. I was actually looking for a specific album, just thought I'd give them a try. I picked it up from a German crew after. I'm in Cork for the weekend next month though, so I must go and check out the new place.

What album is it? I've been in there twice in the past week rooting around so chances are I might have come across it.

• Advertisement

There was actually two albums: Rhythm & Sound's w/The Artists & The Versions. I bought both of them from go-deep (Berlin) eventually. It was a long shot trying Plugd, but I try buy Irish when I can.

I didn't see either inside (perhaps on CD though...)

I'll PM you on a contact number there so you can ring ahead anyway.

Oh yeah they're open til 8PM weekdays and Saturdays now by the way...could make it easier for people....

I didn't see either inside (perhaps on CD though...)

I'll PM you on a contact number there so you can ring ahead anyway.

Oh yeah they're open til 8PM weekdays and Saturdays now by the way...could make it easier for people....

Cheers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Bina84

What is their phone nr? 021 4276300 doesn't seem to work anymore.

021-4949763 this week
    will return to 021-4276300 next week

plugdrecords@gmail.com always...

Advertisement