Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who's heading to Silverstone?

Options
  • 26-06-2011 7:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭

is anyone other than giant_midget heading to Silverstone? Just after getting word that I'm heading and wouldnt mind knowing who else is going over!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

**** you.

I was hoping for a bit of drizzle but now I'm hoping for a 3 day monsoon. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭Acidflash

Heading myself again this year :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭frostie500

amacachi wrote: »
    **** you.

I was hoping for a bit of drizzle but now I'm hoping for a 3 day monsoon. :pac:

Steady on...I'm not heading on the Friday so hopefully it will be lovely weather on the first day!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭kahf1_01

Yeh steady on there. Hopefully I'll make it over. I've got tickets for Spa in Belgium, that'll be cool. Dont' forget your tent :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭decisions

I hate you all. *prays to rain gods* :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭frostie500

LIGHTNING wrote: »
    No but I am racing in Donington this weekend!
    Sweet! I love donington, theres no section of race track in the UK that can match coppice to the esses

• Registered Users Posts: 4,565 ✭✭✭losthorizon

No but I am racing in Donington this weekend! Roll on the good weather, I dont feel like doing a Senna 1993 like start :)

You are? Pray tell what!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,565 ✭✭✭losthorizon

Its one of my favourite tracks of all time so I am really looking forward to it. A couple of us here on boards will be out racing in the Irish Formula Vee championship. Ficus and myself are looking for a good weekend of nice weather!

Well, good luck! Keep the Irish flag flying!

• Registered Users Posts: 7 mossiegobs

I have a ticket for silverstone for village a for the friday,saturday and sunday. Let me know if i'm posting this in the wrong section. Thanks. I'm looking to sell it as i'm just after having my appendix taken out.

Advertisement