Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Asus recovery urgent help needed

Options
  • 26-06-2011 1:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭

Hi I have a Asus K50C laptop which had a virus so we ran the recovery disks on it. There was 5 in total which worked ok according to the message we got on screen.

The laptop wont boot at all now. Even when I try to boot from the cd drive with disk 1 in it will not recognise it.

What have I done wrong???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

I have pressed esc on startup to select the cd drive but the only option I get is for the network card..:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 fencedin

-Corkie- wrote: »
    I have pressed esc on startup to select the cd drive but the only option I get is for the network card..:confused:
    did you try taking out the cd and set to boot from hard drive.

fencedin wrote: »
    did you try taking out the cd and set to boot from hard drive.

I did but it wont recognise that either, I will play around with the bios and see does that work.

Got it working through the Bios. Dam computers..

Advertisement