Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Experienced Drummer Available For Cover Band

Options
  • 26-06-2011 2:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭

I'm 25 from Dundalk Co. Louth Ireland. Playing drums 11 years. Received my grade 8 in drums when I was 17 and studied applied music in DKIT for four years. I've played in numerous bands and genres including; funk, blues, pop, indie, classic rock, metal and progessive metal.

I have great gear and my own transport so travel is no problem for me at all so no part of Ireland is unreachable. I will gig anywhere. I have a lot of experience with cover bands for the last 5 years.

You can check out my myspace page, I have some pics and stuff on it but no recordings as the media player is busted, so email me on the address below if you want to hear anything I have.

www.myspace.com/markthedrum

Feel free to contact me with details of your band. You can contact me on my email address:

markthedrum@gmail.com

Please no time wasters.

Cheers

Mark

Advertisement