Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitarist looking for casual punk/metal band Greystones, Wicklow

Options
  • 25-06-2011 11:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hello,

Was looking though the old threads but couldn't find anything, I'm a guitarist looking to join or start a casual band in the Greystones area if anybody's looking to get something together, any age but I'm mid 30's myself, only play metal/punk stuff, playing donkey's years but playing rarely enough so not the best in the world, have equipment and stuff but the reason I say casual is that I don't think I can get myself into something that requires band practice a few nights a week, not at the moment anyway...just posting this to see what's out there.

Into and influenced by all sorts of stuff...Punk, Hardcore, Thrash Metal, Death Metal, Hip-Hop, Drum and Bass, Techno, Grime, Reggae....anything Heavy

Samples of past stuff available if required.

Comments

Advertisement