Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin-based female vocalist looking for jazz-experimental band/musicians

Options
  • 25-06-2011 5:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭

Hi, I'm looking for something different then rock. I'm inspired by Ninja Tune music, nu-jazz, jazz with elements of hip-hop, trip-hop, funky, ecectronics etc. I'm not professional jazz vocalist by I would love to play really modern music based on jazz style with elements of different styles except rock. Here are links to myspace:
    www.myspace.com/kwiatkowskasandra
    www.myspace.com/sunflowerseedsband

please contact me on e-mail: feedback76@gmail.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Where are you based?

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭sandra0701

not sure, what you mean..:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Rockabilly Rouge

sandra0701 wrote: »

He means,,, where do you live,,, Cork, Dublin, Limerick ?????????, if your Cork, would you be interested in a Rockabilly/Western Swing band?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭smellslikeshoes

Judging by the myspaces she linked Clane, Co.Kildare.

Rockabilly Rouge, I was just wondering what area you are living in. It is a good idea to let people know this so that you don't get offers from West Cork if you are living in Donegal for example :).
    Judging by the myspaces she linked Clane, Co.Kildare.
    And possibly Tczew in Poland ;).

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Rockabilly Rouge

Malice wrote: »
    Rockabilly Rouge, I was just wondering what area you are living in. It is a good idea to let people know this so that you don't get offers from West Cork if you are living in Donegal for example :).

I'm in West Cork County, near Macroom.

ooo sory, I saw yestarday ''what are you based'', not ''where are you based'':)probably to much sun:) I live in Dublin

Actually I've been living in Dublin from 3 weeks, have to update myspace info

I'm in West Cork County, near Macroom.
    Oops, I think I copied and pasted the wrong username in my last post, sorry about that. :o
    Actually I've been living in Dublin from 3 weeks, have to update myspace info
    No problem, I have updated the thread title for you so people can see your location immediately.

o thanks;) for updating dublin:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement