Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jumping Pictures in Microsoft Word

Options
  • 25-06-2011 4:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

Hi, Im trying to make a collage on microsoft word 2007, My problem is everytime i try to move a picture down it snaps to the top of the screen. Ive googled this but nobody seems to have the exact same problem but i tried the solutions posted to them anyway but still no help :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,911 ✭✭✭kirving

Set text wrapping to "Behind Text" and you should be albe to move it freely with the mouse.

Or, you could adjust margins if the "ruler" is turned on. If you only want a single picture on the page you can adjust them to move the picture without changeing text wrapping.

To turn on the ruler to adjust margains, press the button at the top of the right scrollbar.

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/word-help/show-or-hide-the-rulers-HA010102271.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭North West

Attached how to move / resize pictures.
    I have just inserted this picture.docx

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭kdogkeith

Problem solved, I had it set in front of text but setting it behind has fixed it.
    Thanks for your help.:D

Advertisement