Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE has become boring again

Options
  • 25-06-2011 3:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭

Is it just me or has it taken a slide, Like I watched it all the time while The Miz was champion and The Edge was one of my favourite wrestlers, Wade Barrett was coming through and looking exciting and CM Punk is brilliant, It really sickens me that John Cena and Randy Orton have to win belts but it sickens me more the way they do it, First of all They cant be beaten fairly, Secondly they Always take a beating then regain all strength and win by performing 2 or 3 moves, Like Ill admit I dont like Cena I think Hes a child's wrestler and The Miz is my favourite wrestler but why not give some of the others a chane to have the title's like Dolph!! Rant over ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

tumblr_lk19ovBKsT1qzw92qo1_500.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭ayatollah

tumblr_lk19ovBKsT1qzw92qo1_500.gif

could well be the greatest animated gif ever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭drayme

Remember when Hulk Hogan won all the time? Remember when Steve Austin won all the time?

So erm yeah it is how Wrestling works. I am sorry you are older/figured out how things work.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Why_So_Serious?

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ln4yp4hcwl1qkiqdko1_500.gif

i don't think it beats this gif. sorry i dont know how too post it so it comes up here instead of a link

but WWE hasnt just gone boring, its been boring ever since the whole PG thing came into affect if ya ask me it needs too go Punk is possibly the best thing on raw right now along with r-truth, hopefully even though Punk says he's leaving hopefully he wins the title at Money in the bank and comes back after a few months off or something

• Registered Users Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭Sirsok

Wrestling is just going with the times.....remember when we all fell in love with it in the early 90s n late 80s, we were kids growing up, all the character and gimmicks appealed to us, but as we grew up we needed somethin more hard hitten, and WWE provided this by having a more crude and risky show which appealed to manys adolescent mind.......eventually that fanbase grew up so WWE have to go back to the drawing board and build their fanbase up by attracting the families, cause once the kids are hooked they will have loyal fans for atleast another 10 years, and WWE will grow with them!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭TheHumanOnion

CMpunked wrote: »
    tumblr_ln4yp4hcwl1qkiqdko1_500.gif

:):)

Greatest GIF ever!!! It's such a shame he's leaving... he's the best thing about RAW at the moment really

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Why_So_Serious?

CMpunked wrote: »
    tumblr_ln4yp4hcwl1qkiqdko1_500.gif

:):)

how do u do it!!! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭Ridley

how do u do it!!! :P

;)" alt="IMG] without the space. You're wrong blaming PG though. ;)" />

Advertisement