Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Obi-Wan Replica Lightsaber

Options
  • 24-06-2011 7:26pm

Howyas.

It's my brothers birthday soon, and I want to get him a replica Obi-Wan Lightsaber. I found the following on Amazon:
    Star Wars Force Fx Lightsaber Obi-Wan

Does anybody have any advice to give me on this? The other Force Fx Lightsabers are getting good feedback, so that's a good sign anyway. My concern is mainly about the build quality. Does anyone have one of these? The price seems a little steep too (compared to a couple of other American sites).

Thanks guys.

MODS: I'm not too sure if this is the best place to post this, so apologies if necessary. Feel free to move it too

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Mr. K

This might be a bit late for you, but I have the Darth Vader Force FX lightsaber. It's really good quality, the hilt is really well made and the blade looks (and the sounds) excellent. It's quite a frivilous thing to be buying, but it's fun!

Mr. K wrote: »
    This might be a bit late for you, but I have the Darth Vader Force FX lightsaber. It's really good quality, the hilt is really well made and the blade looks (and the sounds) excellent. It's quite a frivilous thing to be buying, but it's fun!

Not too late at all. Just ordered the Obi-Wan lightsabre from Amazon.

My bro's into collectibles, so I reckon he'll love it.

Thanks mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Mr. K

No bother, must dust mine off and make sure it still works!

I actually have one. It was got for me as a present. I have no complaints about it only that my Nephews find it hard to resist touching it.

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭Dercola

Sorry for bumping an old thread. But I was wondering if anyone knows of a comic book store, or anywhere in Cork that sells these. Or is online my only option? If so, can anyone reccomend a site?
    I was in Euro Disney at the start of Jan, and was in two minds as to wether I should pick one up. Really pissed that I didn't now :mad:

Cheers for any info

• Advertisement
Advertisement