Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do Mods get paid to ban people?

Options
  • 24-06-2011 6:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭

Hey,

One of my friends got banned to a while. He was accused of being someone else and that they used the same ip address as him so was banned.

It was discovered that his account had actually been opened years before the person he was accused of being, and no one else in his house uses boards and no one is using his ip. lives in countryside.

Really getting sick of mods banning and warning about every little thing. do they get paid for banning people? (not messing)

CAN ANYONE WHO AGREES THAT MODS ARE TOTALLY OVER THE TOP, HAVE NO SENSE OF HUMOUR AND GIVE NO BREATHING ROOM ON BOARDS, THANK THIS POST

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,583 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

Fight da powah!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Shane St.

keithm89 aka no sense of humor will lock this up quick lad

• Registered Users Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭The Aussie

Can i say hi mum before you get banned...

• Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭ball

T2daK wrote: »
    Hey,

One of my friends got banned to a while. He was accused of being someone else and that they used the same ip address as him so was banned.

It was discovered that his account had actually been opened years before the person he was accused of being, and no one else in his house uses boards and no one is using his ip. lives in countryside.

Really getting sick of mods banning and warning about every little thing. do they get paid for banning people? (not messing)

CAN ANYONE WHO AGREES THAT MODS ARE TOTALLY OVER THE TOP, HAVE NO SENSE OF HUMOUR AND GIVE NO BREATHING ROOM ON BOARDS, THANK THIS POST
    Lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭booboo88

oooh someones gonna be pissseddd ooffffff:p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,583 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

The Aussie wrote: »
    Can i say hi mum before you get banned...

You already have Aussie! anything else before we go to break?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

1. Do NOT start any more threads about this here.

2. No we dont get paid, its a a volunteer job.

3. If you have a problem with mods, take it http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=82 or Help Desk.

Locked.

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

*takes note of thankers of OP*

<_<

>_>

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement