Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Has power gone to the head of the mods?

Options
  • 24-06-2011 5:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭

Hey,

One of my friends got banned to a while. He was accused of being someone else and that they used the same ip address as him so was banned.

It was discovered that his account had actually been opened years before the person he was accused of being, and no one else in his house uses boards and no one is using his ip. lives in countryside.

Really getting sick of mods banning and warning about every little thing. do they get paid for banning people? (not messing)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,851 ✭✭✭Cill Dara Abu

Yes €10 per ban :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭EL_Loco

T2daK wrote: »
    do they get paid for banning people? (not messing)

of course they do. the ads on the sign up screen are worth ten times the revenue........

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Shane St.

i was banned fro allegedly being some1 else. when i took it up with darragh on twitter i was rightfully re-instated. but no apology from the mod who banned me. I def feel ther a bit power mad

• Registered Users Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭The Aussie

Can i say Hi Mum, before the Lock

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Shane St.

theyv no sense of humour if they lock this

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28 airyChinesekid

what power?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

Take it to Feedback.

Locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement