Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I hate tennis

Options
  • 24-06-2011 3:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭

Dam tennis is all over the streams (red button) this week. so far less room for classic F1 or live practice. Jesus I hate tennis, I don't even understand it. It seems to be played by tossers and watched by tossers and and and ....breathe, breathe. I have to go and calm down.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭Kev_ps3

cant watch it myself, too boring! like to play it tho!

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭wrmwit

Hate is a strong word!

I don't mind it. I was watching a bit of it and it reminded me of when I watched it during my school summer holidays and I had a thing for Martina Hingus. I don't why I did but I did!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭dnme

wrmwit wrote: »
    Hate is a strong word!

I don't mind it. I was watching a bit of it and it reminded me of when I watched it during my school summer holidays and I had a thing for Martina Hingus. I don't why I did but I did!

My entire point is that it is all over the schedules and so very little or no F1 pre-race stuff on the red button.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I love tennis and its only on for a few weeks in the BBC so take a few deep breaths and F1 wil be back to normal soon ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭dnme

Autosport wrote: »
    I love tennis and its only on for a few weeks in the BBC so take a few deep breaths and F1 wil be back to normal soon ;)

Yes I've just calmed myself down by watching a Jenna haze video. Oh dear god I've said too much!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,625 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

flicking around the red button last night and saw that Glastonbury was taking up 5 of the 6 BBC streams with the F1 practice on the remaining one.

So between tennis and Glastonbury there'll be a significant reduction in Classic F1 and repeat Practice/Quali coverage :(

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭Monkeybonkers

Calling people that watch sports that you don't like 'tossers' is a bit much but that's your own problem with your attitude.
    I like watching Wimbledon every year even though the matches only really get exciting when it comes to the quarter finals and even then only the mens matches. Two weeks isn't too long either so I don't really have time to get too bored watching tennis. Then again I'd watch any sport, no snobbishness here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭du Maurier

dnme wrote: »
    Dam tennis is all over the streams (red button) this week. so far less room for classic F1 or live practice. Jesus I hate tennis, I don't even understand it. It seems to be played by tossers and watched by tossers and and and ....breathe, breathe. I have to go and calm down.

You hate it because you don't understand it...or..??
    It's not that hard to understand really.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭bryaner

Yes I've just calmed myself down by watching a Jenna haze video. Oh dear god I've said too much!

Lol

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Well i'd rather watch Mens tennis especially Andy Roddick *swoon* than whoever that Jenna haze is. :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement