Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bulmers Cans - €15.00 for 12 (500ml) Dunnes Stores

Options
  • 24-06-2011 1:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭

Not quite a euro a can (1.25 a can) but.... offer runs until 26th June

Get in and get em !!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭kn

It's still a great offer when you consider that Bulmers is far dearer than almost all others, bar Satzenbrau maybe, either individually or as part of a multipack. Even last Christmas when many brands were €30 for 24 cans it was €30 for 18 cans of Bulmers as their 'special offer'.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭TheChevron

Great deal. Gonna stock up for Oxegen.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,165 ✭✭✭✭ED E

TheChevron wrote: »
    Great deal. Gonna stock up for Oxegen.

Shoulda done that on the bank holiday, €1/Can in tesco, got me a slab and change under the bed :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭TheChevron

Shoulda done that on the bank holiday, €1/Can in tesco, got me a slab and change under the bed :)
    I did! :eek:

Do you think I have any left?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

It's still a great offer when you consider that Bulmers is far dearer than almost all others, bar Satzenbrau maybe, either individually or as part of a multipack. Even last Christmas when many brands were €30 for 24 cans it was €30 for 18 cans of Bulmers as their 'special offer'.

Yes, expect a can to cost €2.24 and if you get it cheaper it's a bonus - it's rare that you see Bulmers on "offers" I'm surprised there has been so many this "summer" thus far, perhaps that's the reason !!! Bulmers (C&C) suffer big time in this weather.
    I did! eek.gif

Do you think I have any left?

I feel your pain !!

• Advertisement
Advertisement