Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A couple of funny ones

Options
  • 24-06-2011 1:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭

The teacher had given the class an assignment. He stresses the importance of this particular assignment, and that no excuses will be accepted except illness (with a medical certificate) or a death in the immediate family (with a note from a family member).
    A smart-ass student pipes up: "What about extreme sexual exhaustion, sir?"
    The class breaks up laughing. When they settle down the teacher responds with: "Well, I guess you'll have to learn to write with your other hand."

It seems that when the good Lord was making the world, he called Man aside and bestowed upon him 20 years of normal sex life. Man was horrified, but the Creator refused to budge.
    Then the Lord called the Monkey and gave him 20 years. "But I don't need 20 years," said the Monkey. "Ten years is plenty." Man spoke up and said, "May I have the other 10 years?" The Monkey agreed.
    The Lord called the Lion next and also gave him 20 good years. The Lion also only wanted 10, so again Man spoke up, "May I have your other ten years?" "Of course," said the Lion.
    Then came the Donkey, who was also granted 20 years. Like the others, 10 was more than enough. Man again asked for the spare ten years, and he got them.
    This explains why Man has 20 years of normal sex life, 10 years of monkeying around, 10 years of lion bout it, and 10 years of making an ass out of himself.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,633 ✭✭✭chucknorris

The teacher had given the class an assignment. He stresses the importance of this particular assignment, and that no excuses will be accepted except illness (with a medical certificate) or a death in the immediate family (with a note from a family member).
    A smart-ass student pipes up: "What about extreme sexual exhaustion, sir?"
    The class breaks up laughing. When they settle down the teacher responds with: "Well, I guess you'll have to learn to write with your other hand."

lOVE IT!

Advertisement