Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone showing the Road Races?

Options
  • 24-06-2011 10:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭

Any channel showing highlights of this summers road races? Theres one on tomorrow for anyone interested.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭pdbhp

BBC on a Monday night do show the Irish Road Racing series, does be really good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭Kev_ps3

well its monday and nothing on bbc tonight:(

It usually runs a week behind so hopefully next Monday night.
    What races were on bye the way?

Edit: Just checking BBC website and no sign of Bikes!! for at least 2 weeks WTF is going on BBC

This Tuesday and Wednesday the 16th & 17th August Ulster GP on BBC1 can't remember what time but around 10 o'clock.

It's about time some road racing came on!

BBC 1 tonight @ 22.35 Ulster GP, don't miss it!!

• Advertisement

LIGHTNING wrote: »
    Missed it last night, was the coverage any good?

Twas pretty good alright, not as manic as last years races due to some dodgy weather.
    Great racing between William and Micheal Dunlop no brotherly love shown at all on track:D

Tonights races are Superbike race 1 and 2.
    Supersport race 2

LIGHTNING wrote: »
    Did all the drivers make it back to park ferme in one piece?

Last night everyone was really well behaved only a couple of minor crashes.
    Controversy in race1 with Bruce Anstey winning from the second wave of bikes much to the displeasure of Guy Martin

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭vincenzolorenzo

I wouldn't really follow bikes at all but the racing at Dundrod was unreal. I think i've found a new sport to follow! After watching that and the TT film earlier in the summer the sensation of speed is just deadly:D And I think Deer's Leap at Dundrod is my new favourite corner:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭Kev_ps3

I wouldn't really follow bikes at all but the racing at Dundrod was unreal. I think i've found a new sport to follow! After watching that and the TT film earlier in the summer the sensation of speed is just deadly:D And I think Deer's Leap at Dundrod is my new favourite corner:eek:

You really need to see it in person to fully appreciate it, you should go to a race.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭vincenzolorenzo

I think you're right. Is there any more races on this year? Maybe a bit closer to Dublin if possible?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭eire23

killalane road races are on the 10th and 11th of sptember, its the last road race of the year. Once you have seen one race live you will be hooked:D

Advertisement