Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted:15-18yr Old Bassist,Singer,Drummer In South Dublin

Options
  • 24-06-2011 1:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Im looking to start a rock band and we'd be playing rock, metal[not too heavy metal]), ACDC, Guns N roses, Bon Jovi, U2, Led Zeppelin, Rolling Stones, aerosmith, elvis, clapton, journey,kiss, slash, steel panther, thin lizzy and the who and many more. We'd do covers and write our own stuff. If you are a Bassist, singer, drummer or rythm guitarist aged 15-18, pm me. I'm based in south Dublin. Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Moved to Bands & Musicians.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Meehanmeehan

Pm sent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 RobsYourUncle

PM sent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 ROSSER1303

Im 15 and looking to start a Rock band. I play lead guitar. We'd start off covering stuff like Aerosmith, AC/DC, Bon Jovi, The Stones, Zeppelin, Guns N'Roses, u2 etc then move on to writing. Ive already written a few songs but i need someone for lyrics. I live in South Dublin: D14. Pm me if your interested

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Threads merged.

ROSSER1303: Please don't start duplicate threads on the same topic.

• Advertisement
Advertisement