Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Baconing A.K.A DeathSpank 3

Options
  • 24-06-2011 12:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭

Some new details out today , due for a summer release.

Has to be one of, if not my favourite XBLA games and this will be a day one buy for me.
    Hothead also released a couple more details about the story. See, Deathspank decided to try on all six thongs at once and doing so caused an evil force, the AntiSpank, to be release into the world. Now Deathspank must go on a quest to destroy five of the thongs in the Fires of Bacon and restore order to Spanktopia. The game will once again feature co-op, but you'll be able to choose from four characters this time, though which characters is still not known at this point.

The Baconing is currently set for release this Summer. Pricing information is still unknown at this time.

ss_preview_Baconing_486x630_D_copy.JPG.jpg?slideshow=true

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭B0X

Yessss, I loved the first two, i'll deffinitely get this.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I love Deathspank and I love the games, so this is a definite day 1 purchase for me too. The first two are the only XBox games I own that I have 100% completion in :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Game footage !!!!!!

Out on August 31st so not long to wait !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No word on whether or not there will be free DLC on launch day like the last one.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

This is gonna be more fantastic awesomeness, love Deathspank, have this pre-ordered on PSN :pac:

Bought it on steam earlier, it's 20% off at the moment. Can't wait for this!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭aN.Droid

<3 deathspank!

I only started playing this last week, odd thing is I added funds to my PSN wallet to buy it month's ago but ended up never spending the funds for some reason. Got it on PC last week. Finished deathspank after an eye straining single session. Said I would space thongs of virtue out so I could enjoy it more and have something to play, but august 31'st is not that far away at all!

I get weepy thinking about all the crazy cool games that are being released soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭djkeogh

loved the first one. Haven't gotten the 2nd one yet. Hoping it goes on sale again soon so I can get it. Laughed so hard at the first one to be honest. Great stuff.

djkeogh wrote: »
    loved the first one. Haven't gotten the 2nd one yet. Hoping it goes on sale again soon so I can get it. Laughed so hard at the first one to be honest. Great stuff.

The opening bit of the 2nd one had me in stitches, it's worth the asking price..... mind you i would say that having gotten it on sale :D

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Man, I love Deathspank! :D All the references to other games/movies etc crack me up :D
    Roll on August 31st! :D

Man, I love Deathspank! :D All the references to other games/movies etc crack me up :D
    Roll on August 31st! :D
    Rambo, with the eye patch and red band on is head in the POW camp
    at the start of the second game :D

and Tron in the 3rd on from the looks of the trailer :D

• Advertisement

Anyone else playing this? Have to say i'm enjoying it as much as the others :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Loving it!

This and Toy Soldiers are the only reason to switch my 360 on these days.

Was delighted to see the wise cow make a return, dismayed to see what had happened to her. The Armour of Goggles made me laugh more than it should have - there was even a weapon to match it. Bob from Marketing is a great asset to the co-op experience, munching on dead bodies to regain health is most necessary!

Advertisement