Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

If real life was like Wrestling.......

Options
  • 23-06-2011 11:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭

Just imagine if the rules of Wrestling (WWE/TNA) applied to real life..............

Just think of this...FA Cup Final - Manchester United v Liverpool. It's 1-1 with 2 minutes to go. Liverpool are looking like scoring a late winner, Gerrard passes to Saurez whos clear outside the box, he only has the keeper to beat. He looks him in the eye but turns and runs towards Gerrerd with the ball and decks him with a clothlesline, running down the other end of the pitch and scores a winner against his own keeper - and celebrates by ripping off the Liverpool shirt to reveal a United shirt underneath and becoming major heel with 'Pool fans!!!

Or youre in work, in contention for a big promotion with one other guy whos had a bit of a heel turn lately. The day before the promotion you and him give promos in the middle of the office to determine who deserves it more. Only for him to deck you with a steel chair and walking out of the office in anger.................................................................................It would definately make life more interesting.

Anyone got any other situations which coulkd be related to Wrestling.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

I think Alex Ferguson should challenge Barcelona to a No Holds Barred, Loser Leaves Town rematch with the Champions League on the line :pac:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,872 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Just think of this...FA Cup Final - Manchester United v Liverpool. It's 1-1 with 2 minutes to go. Liverpool are looking like scoring a late winner

Wrestling story-lines are never that far-fetched! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭irish_stevo815

I think Alex Ferguson should challenge Barcelona to a No Holds Barred, Loser Leaves Town match with the Champions League on the line :pac:

With special guest referee Michael Platini

Yeah i guess. David Otunga is more believeable than that ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,670 ✭✭✭✭Wolfe Tone

If real life was like wrestling we would have all Steve Austined our bosses by now

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

Wolfe Tone wrote: »
    If real life was like wrestling we would have all Steve Austined our bosses by now

I'd rather be Triple H and have shagged the bosses daughter :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Paul Galvin vs Dan Shanahan's fashion sense. IN A STEEL CAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

Paul Galvin vs Dan Shanahan's fashion sense. IN A STEEL CAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Skinny jeans on a pole match boi!

Adams v Paisley hell in a cell segregation match where paisley must be pinned on the orange side of the ring, or Gerry on the green side.

I think Alex Ferguson should challenge Barcelona to a No Holds Barred, Loser Leaves Town rematch with the Champions League on the line :pac:
    Thats one hell of a handicap match!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭13spanner

First contender for the presidency to pin Mary McAleese gets it! I'd love to hear JR shouting ''David Norris, off the top ropes!'' :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

Just think of this...FA Cup Final - Manchester United v Liverpool. It's 1-1 with 2 minutes to go. Liverpool are looking like scoring a late winner

they are when Vince Rousso is involved

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

If I could do anything wrestling related in real life it would fair be the whole rolling my eyes and making thunder and lightening scare the ****e out of whoever has wronged me. Imagine it, someone just after beatin ya in fifa and you sit up and thunder starts going off and bells are bonging and your fat father is there with an urn screamin at ya. Be some laugh

• Registered Users Posts: 33,444 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Everyone would walk into a nightclub separately with the DJ playing a different song for each of them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

When your missus was annoying you, you could have an affair with a diva. Or a mop.

You would wait for a certain 2 hour window every week to reconvene hostilities with your enemies.

If you got into a bar fight, you would consider stopping if the bar man kept ringing the last call bell.

Everytime you go up on a diving board, the lifeguard swould start a five count for you to get down (do refs still do that actually?).

We would all be considered fat slobs. God help the wimmin of this forum/world.

If you went of to have a ****, it would be captured by GTV.

Gerard.C wrote: »
    If I could do anything wrestling related in real life it would fair be the whole rolling my eyes and making thunder and lightening scare the ****e out of whoever has wronged me. Imagine it, someone just after beatin ya in fifa and you sit up and thunder starts going off and bells are bonging and your fat father is there with an urn screamin at ya. Be some laugh

Ha yeah....or you could Tombstone your missus if you found her cheating on you :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 33,444 ✭✭✭✭Penn

"Hmmm.... My boss won't give me a promotion......... Better kidnap his daughter!"

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Where to......Barrington!

You could have Tag-Team or handicap matches in boxing............the GM of WBA decides to turn Haye vs. Klitchsco into a handicap match - Haye vs. The Klitchsco Brothers :D

Advertisement