Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Salter gram scales €20 in Debenhams

Options
  • 23-06-2011 9:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,815 ✭✭✭

I've been on the lookout for a scales that measures in single grams (my old one was in 5 gram increments). They usually go for about 50 euro in shops. This was 20.40 in Debenhams. Great if you need the extra accuracy.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭paddyp

stimpson wrote: »
    I've been on the lookout for a scales that measures in single grams (my old one was in 5 gram increments). They usually go for about 50 euro in shops. This was 20.40 in Debenhams. Great if you need the extra accuracy.

What do you need to measure in grammes. Drugs are bad mkay

• Registered Users Posts: 7,815 ✭✭✭stimpson

paddyp wrote: »
    What do you need to measure in grammes. Drugs are bad mkay

Lol. The only stimulant I'll be weighing out is coffee beans for espresso. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭qwert2

I joined Debenhams online and they sent me a €10 discount voucher. So I got these for €10. Well worth it, brilliant scales

• Registered Users Posts: 2,245 ✭✭✭donnacha

qwert2 wrote: »
    I joined Debenhams online and they sent me a €10 discount voucher. So I got these for €10. Well worth it, brilliant scales

How did you get the voucher? I just created an account there but didn't receive a voucher.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,373 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Salter are a good brand, but it is not particularly cheap, they are always available under €20 in argos.

http://www.argos.ie/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Search?storeId=10152&langId=111&q=SALTER+SCALE&pp=20&c_1=1|category_root|Kitchen+and+laundry|14418476

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭qwert2

donnacha wrote: »
    How did you get the voucher? I just created an account there but didn't receive a voucher.

I didn't get it straight away, I got an email a few weeks later

Advertisement