Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HELP Master with experience but no degree MSC via Oscail?

Options
  • 23-06-2011 9:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi All,

My current employer has requested that I assess new education opportunities by means of a Masters or MBA, having only industry recognized qualifications and 8 years experience the last 4 in managment roles however I never completed a degree, although certain institutions offer the opportunity based on experienced. i.e. DCU offer a MSC in Operations Management via distance education.

I have 2 questions on this.

Whats is looked for in the application process and what exactly is looked for from your CV?

I want to tailor my application and CV to meet the requirements however I have found Oscail quiet vague about the process referring me to PAC.

Can anyone who has entered a program such as this based on experience please advise me on the process and what exactly is sought?

Advertisement