Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swapping Networks to get double top ups from meteor

Options
  • 23-06-2011 5:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭

Hi,
    I rang meteor treathening to leave unless they applied the double top ups to my account but had no luck.

Does anyone know if it would be easy enough to transfer to vodafone for the night and then back to Meteor the next day.

Anybody done this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭GarIT

fergm wrote: »
    Hi,
    I rang meteor treathening to leave unless they applied the double top ups to my account but had no luck.

Does anyone know if it would be easy enough to transfer to vodafone for the night and then back to Meteor the next day.

Anybody done this?

I tried to do this before and I was told you can only change your number to a different network every 6 months, you could change to Vodafone but not back. I think they have become more lax with it recently though. Even if you got double top ups with Meteor they couldn't beat 3's prices.

Advertisement