Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

XGC Casuals Friday June 23

Options
  • 23-06-2011 4:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭

Anyone up for this?

Myself Dreddy and Azza will be there.

I can be in anytime from 1 til late.

(Friday 24th actually, ignore title)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Serious gulf in class between me and the group listed above. Any average-poor players heading in? :D

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭The Hound

I'll try get in after 2 or so

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭stev0knev022

I'll be in some time in the afternoon.

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Sabre0001 wrote: »
    Serious gulf in class between me and the group listed above. Any average-poor players heading in? :D
    The Hound wrote: »
    I'll try get in after 2 or so
    I'll be in some time in the afternoon.

Ask and thou shalt receive Sabre :P

• Registered Users Posts: 18,703 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

I'll probably show for a bit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭chueytoo

I'll be in for a bit too.

D4RK ONION wrote: »
    Ask and thou shalt receive Sabre :P

Yeah, wtf like! :D

I'm not sure - do people enjoy kicking seven shades of purple out of me? Mainly aimed at Azza - he was definately unchallenged throughout! I don't want to waste people's time at the same time.

Problem as well is, people are prob unsure if they can take the piss out of me because a) I'm fresh faced to Dublin and b) I'm quiet...It is fine. Maybe it would rile me up, I'd go on tilt and actually play ok (......or not of course!)

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭the 1st hardter

Piss poor player reporting in.

How much is the xtreme centre these days anyway????

edit: today is the 23rd. Which is miss print, date or day???

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Doyler01

everyone usually just pays 5 euro for the whole day.

Dont worry about being poor players. Theres always all levels at casuals.

So I'm guessing this tomorrow (Friday the 24th) and not today??? If tomorrow I should be there around 1 or 2. Hopefully I learn something besides I suck........

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭Naphiel

If there's some other low level Street Fighter players I might show up. I know the basics and I can't wait to get into it but I'm waiting for my copy of AE to arrive.

Naphiel wrote: »
    If there's some other low level Street Fighter players I might show up. I know the basics and I can't wait to get into it but I'm waiting for my copy of AE to arrive.

same. Don't have money for xbox live or any of my other subs at the moment since I just changed jobs and waiting on tax refund so I'm picking it is up for ps3 disc next week and downloading for xbox when I get my monies back. (also my bro left xbox hard drive in his mates house grrrrrr)

Yes its tomorrow. Friday 24th. Ppl usually show up between 2 and 3

More likely to be 5-6 for myself...

🤪

Sabre0001 wrote: »
    More likely to be 5-6 for myself...

great 2 hours of getting destroyed before other scrubs show up.....maybe if I don't talk and hold a bloody knife people might let me win....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

I can be in for 2 if anyone else will be.

I'll be in for 2 so.

great 2 hours of getting destroyed before other scrubs show up.....maybe if I don't talk and hold a bloody knife people might let me win....

If you have the bloody knife at least you'll be easier to spot when I get in :D

🤪

On my way in now. Should be there before 3

Got slightly delayed. On way now. Shud be there for around 3

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭The Hound

Will be in at about 4. Running a bit late

This is like the slowest bus ever.......I got in about 40 mins ago and I'm only half way to town...

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭Red350

Gonna head in now.

GGs all.

Nutrient Ark (or anyone else) did you take a pad from the XGC by mistake? They had it down that you had a pad rented out when you got your console originally and we couldn't find any pads upstairs when we left.

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭stev0knev022

Dreddybajs wrote: »
    GGs all.

Nutrient Ark (or anyone else) did you take a pad from the XGC by mistake? They had it down that you had a pad rented out when you got your console originally and we couldn't find any pads upstairs when we left.

I rented a ps3 pad but i gave it back like 15 minutes later when red arrived.

Yeah I asked was it the PS3 pad but he said that no, definitely a 360 one.

Well like we said, there was only 3 pad players and 2 pads. I did not bring my own cause I'm a retard it seems but I don't remember there being 3 at any stage of the night

I think what happened was that icat rented a pad, gave it back when Joe & Dreddy came in, and they must've forgotten to mark it down.

Advertisement