Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSD to HTML/CSS

Options
  • 23-06-2011 4:11pm
    Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Lads
    Anyone much experience in either using an application from PSD to HTML/CSS or to outsource it?

On a tight enough deadline so I won't have the time, also I haven't done it previously.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,245 ✭✭✭✭Fanny Cradock

There is a sticky at the top of the forum full of people who will be able to help. I'd be one of them :)

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

There is a sticky at the top of the forum full of people who will be able to help. I'd be one of them :)

Thanks very much. I am looking also towards using a piece of software to do same. That would be my first preference BUT please PM me your details and we can see what sort of work can be done.

Thanks very much

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

SiteGrinder 2 is supposed to be able to do it, but I'd have my doubts that any software package could do it well enough to produce a professional result.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Liam Byrne wrote: »
    SiteGrinder 2 is supposed to be able to do it, but I'd have my doubts that any software package could do it well enough to produce a professional result.

Thanks Liam
    Well if it didn't 75% of the work then it would take a large work load off me to be honest with you.

Might have a look at that.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 974 ✭✭✭BarackPyjama

Doesn't SiteGrinder use JavaScript to write out content?

• Advertisement
Advertisement