Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gamestop Trade-in deals?

Options
  • 23-06-2011 3:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭

Hey guys,

I'm curious to know what kind of trade-in offers Gamestop have in place. I found their list of trade-able games on the irish website - here.

It says Trade 3 games from this list and get selected new releases for less!

How much in-store credit would I get back from three xbox 360 games and would I get my moneys worth back for say for example; a game like L.A Noire?

Any help would be great. Thanks for reading :)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭paddyk

Not sure of how much you would get from Gamestop etc. I use Gamesnash which has forum here on boards. maybe ask Pat in the forum and see what he says.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1222

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭bastados

Try HMV first..I usually swap 2 old for 1 new there..better value alot of the time too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 713 ✭✭✭Crackity Jones

CasualLiKE wrote: »
    Hey guys,

I'm curious to know what kind of trade-in offers Gamestop have in place. I found their list of trade-able games on the irish website - here.

It says Trade 3 games from this list and get selected new releases for less!

How much in-store credit would I get back from three xbox 360 games and would I get my moneys worth back for say for example; a game like L.A Noire?

Any help would be great. Thanks for reading :)

That offer is only on until 7th July and you have to be careful with the games you trade in. I just traded in three old games that would have got me €21 in tradein value normally and picked up a new release listed at €49. I've got three new releases with this offer although this latest list has dropped some of the crappier games to trade in. Think LA Noire should get you about €30 trade in so you should trade this in seperately. And I think you get extra credit if you put the trade in against a pre order new release.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

I traded in L.A Noire the other day, got €32 off DiRT3. Not bad.

They had a deal going where you could get €40 off pre-ordering any future game [even if it's released next week], but anything upcoming I really want is miles off and I wanted something now.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

Just a note on this guys..there's two games you can get really cheap at the moment to use in this deal.
    Mindjack in GAME 6.99 and Blood Drive in HMV 7.99
    :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭Crooked Jack

Honestly, you're far better off finding a CEX, far better value

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 key20

what website can i find gamestops trade in offers for 3 euro

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

key20 wrote: »
    what website can i find gamestops trade in offers for 3 euro

From their site
    Trade 3 games from a list and get selected new releases for less!

New list available online early next week

Please see in store for the latest list.

Usually the list is weighted heavily with new releases and upcoming games, from time to time it has had games that can be bought for buttons elsewhere that you could use to gain on but that have since got wise to that for the most part.

Asking in store for a flyer might be an option but I didn't see any current ones when I was in last weekend.

Advertisement