Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

College repeat fee's.

Options
  • 23-06-2011 1:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭

Hi everyone,
    got my letter today about the repeats etc.
    It says 30 euro but i'm not sure if it's 30 for the whole lot or 30 per repeat.
    Help appreciated. ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

oddo wrote: »
    Hi everyone,
    got my letter today about the repeats etc.
    It says 30 euro but i'm not sure if it's 30 for the whole lot or 30 per repeat.
    Help appreciated. ;)

It's 30 euro per repeat, or at least it used to be anyway, I think, I never had to repeat :D

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭oddo

draffodx wrote: »
    It's 30 euro per repeat, or at least it used to be anyway, I think, I never had to repeat :D
    aw right, thats's ****. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

I could be wrong but I do remember someone I know paying more than 30 euro

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭Hank_Jones

Draffodx is correct, 30 euro per repeat.

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭James_LWAU

A few of my mates have to repeat several exams and are saying thats its just 30 euro to repeat them all? I'm doing computing Level 7 btw if that makes a difference?

• Advertisement

On the letter I recieved from college it says " The fee for repeating is €30 " I dunno whether thats per repeat? I emailed the college and there will be no one there to take queries until July 4th! I need this issue clairified asap!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,723 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

I am just after emailing student union prez for clarification on the cost of the fees, I'll post the reply once I receive one.

Ok folks, I got a reply from the student prez about the cost of repeats, below is taken from the horses mouth so if the information is wrong, please don't go shooting the messenger (Don't shoot me in other words!:))
    The cost of the exams in August will be €30 regardless of how many
    exams you have to repeat. If you have any more queries about them just
    get back to me here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

It's 30 euro for the whole batch of repeats, not per repeat, but costs more if you apply after the 7th of July.

• Advertisement

I lost the blue repeating form :mad: Where can I get my hands on another one asap?

Hi James_LWAU,
    I can't find any links for downloading the form I'm afraid, I would suggest contacting the Department you are in and ask them for directions on who best to contact.
    There is a contact number on the website here, it might be worth your while giving them a bell and see what happens as well.

Advertisement