Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Summer Volunteer Placements

Options
  • 23-06-2011 12:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭

Hi all,
    I'm just wondering if anyone knows anywhere I could volunteer with just for July and August with regards to mental health? I want to do a year placement with aware but I'm trying to decide on a course right now and am also looking at the uk. If I happened to get in somewhere in september I wouldn't want to break any kind of commitment so I'm just looking for something short term at the moment to fill my time because I don't want to be sitting around doing nothing. I might as well be helping people and getting experience so if anyone can point me to any good websites, organisations etc please let me know and I will continue my search in the meantime.
    Many thanks
    Lisa

Advertisement