Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where to get metal gates in clare/limerick??!

Options
  • 23-06-2011 11:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 12

looking to get made-to-measure solid, galvanised metal gates in clare/limerick, where??!

been to heiton buckleys's, b n q, homebase, atlantic homecare, woody's, they hads no decent gates the right size.

would prefer as cheap as possible but at this stage am desperate to find out.

any advice appreciated!

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭deconduo

Wrong forum, this is for computers :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,265 CMod ✭✭✭✭MiCr0

moved to DIY

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭10-10-20

There is a guy on the old N7 near Mountrath (I think) who always has his metal-work on display.
    He also does farm equipment like rollers and the like, if you're looking for a roller... that is.

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭beldin

I got some a few years ago in Adare , Adare Iron. Fantastic job , very happy with the gates. Having said that they were expensive as far as I can remember.

But the build quality and the installation were top notch.

Still annoys me I had to move house and leave them behind.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Tara JB

MacArt Design make all Solid steel gates to measure. Can make gate to suit your price bracket. All galvanised. Any design and provide Free Call Out Service..... Check out website www.macartdesign.ie
    Provide Gates to Limerick Clare Cork & Tipperary.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 alcheme

Re: gates limerick area...there's a guy in Adare called Mick O'Donnell Engineering. Does excellent work and is not too pricey. Here's his website: http://www.mickodonnellengineering.com

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭littlemis

on adverts in the free section i think there is an add for same.its a photo of a railing at the side of steps...if i recall correct its in clare.its posted by HELLOKITTY36 from CLare...hope this helps

Advertisement