Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ogle woggle bird

Options
  • 23-06-2011 10:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭

A drunken husband returned daily from the pub and consistently beat his wife into a pulp. In desperation to protect herself she went to a pet shop and asked for some animal to help her.
    The Pet shopkeeper said "Try this alsation. Leave him in the from porch. When your husband comes home the alsation will attack and rip him to shreds"
    That night the husband stumbles home and the alsation attacks. The husband grabs a bread knife and kills the dog and proceeds to beat the wife senseless.
    Over a 2 week period she tried everything. Crocodile, Bear, Vulture, Tiger, Hyena , all to no avail, all killed by the husband
    The Pet shopkeeper had one item left, an ogle woggle bird. Standing 2 inches high and weighing 1/4 lb.
    "Watch this he says" as he holds up a box of matches. "Ogle woggle this box of matches"
    With that the ogle woggle bird ripped into the box of matches and within 10 seconds nothing except dust remained.
    That night the husband stumbles home and opens the front door porch
    "Well you bitch, what have you go for me tonight"
    "I have an ogle woggle bird" she says
    "Ah Ogle woggle me Bo**ocks " :)

Advertisement